Monday, December 26, 2005

Photo's etc.

Hello,

Just thought I would give everyone a few photo's. Hey it's christmas and I am in a giving kind of mood.

Katie and I at the Petronas Towers:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Katie:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Katie (with dreads):
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A Dog with makeup (pen):
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A Cocktail bar in a service station:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A Satay (etc) stick stall, Penang:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I hope you enjoyed them. ; )

Have you ever seen the fake emergency/police sirens that kids put on there BMX bikes and ride around pretending to be the police. Well, picture three Real Police men gathered around a Real police motorbike playing with there new toy siren and all having a great time making all the different sounds. Welcome to the Thai Police. (no I am not kidding I saw it with my own eyes).

Now picture a death metal band that made love with the Power Ranges and had a few hundred kids. Imagine if these kids went to a fancy dress party. Welcome to "Winter Rock" in Bankok (excuse the pun). I am so sorry but the only photo's I took were on my film camera so you will have to wait a while to see what I really mean.

Thailand never disapoints when it comes to funny and tacky things to see. Babys with mohawks, cute Thai girls dressed in Santa suits (with short skirts) luring you into a club, men selling silly string, Tuk Tuk playing loud music, Santa and his helpers on a huge flashing trishaw playing techno music, street vendors selling a rip off of anything you could ever want the original of, tourists acting like they own the place, taxi drivers in safari hats selling cheap rides to the ariport, and squashed pigeons while you're eating lunch.

I hope you liked this little break from 'we traveled from here to here to there' as much as I did, not likely, : -)

Dylan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.1 Australia License. Free Web Site Counter
Web Site Counters