Monday, January 16, 2006

Out of the black hole

Hi all,

We are back into comunications territory after 3 weeks in the communication black hole known as Myanmar. We are in Bangkok, we few in yesturday and I unfortunatly got a 12 hour tummy bug with a mild fever so I was up half the night but I feel ok now thanks for asking. When I have the strength I will start the epic process of copying my journal entries into this blog. I will give you a couple of taster pics now and the rest later as they fit in with the stories.

This is a typical public bus (it looks like its going faster than it is)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunrise from the deck of the Mandaly-> Bagan ferry on the Irrawaddy (not the official spelling) River.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I hope you enjoy these. Please write a comment so I know who loves me and who doesn't

Dylan

1 Comments:

Blogger Yavimaya Enchantress said...

Hey Dylan & Katie, it's Laura (from uni)
Sounds like and looks like you're having an awesome holiday/adventure! I'm so envious!! I'd die right now to be on such a fantastic holiday like yours!! Instead here I am feeling sorry for myself cos I have 4 supp exams to sit in a couple of weeks! :( oh well, enjoy the rest of your holiday, and look forward to some more posts!

Catchya Laura

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.1 Australia License. Free Web Site Counter
Web Site Counters