Saturday, December 30, 2006

Lets call this trip 3, post 1

Well it is saturday morning on the eve of new years eve. I have the day off work and it is my last one till we go. I am starting to feel the 'I think we are really going away' excited tingly feeling. We have our packs out and a few things scattered around waiting to go inside them. I think we have everything we need. We have tickets booked, insurance paid, packs, cameras, a vague itinerary, we have even got a hotel boked for when we land. I feel like we are cheating booking ahead but hey 10pm in a town you have never been to after traveling for 18 hours on no sleep I will be happy to have booked.

To be honest I should be cleaning right now that why I am writing. I guess I will write again in a week and a bit when I have my first story to tell you.

As before I would love to get comments on my stories. I can see people have visited but it is great to know who you are and what you think.

Cheers

Dylan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.1 Australia License. Free Web Site Counter
Web Site Counters